Submitted papers will go through intense peer review and after successful review, papers will be selected for the conference. All the submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind peer review.
The author and co-authors will be notified upon selection. Submitted paper must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication.
Selected full papers will be published online after registration and presentation. Authors are requested to go through the paper tempalate which is on Downloads page.
The font of the research paper should match the font of template file for publication in respective journal. The reviewers uses the following parameters in evaluating research papers:
• Novel Contribution
• Key strengths
• Areas of improvements
• Presentation/ Organization of Research.
Procedure for Paper Submission
- The contributing paper must be prepared in PDF and submitted through the web site http://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=istem2017.
The author must login through the website, complete the form that appears on the page, and follow the instructions. During initial submission, author(s) should not reveal their names and affiliation.
- After the paper has been successfully submitted, the system will automatically confirm via e-mail.
- The paper will be reviewed and evaluated by at least 2 reviewers.
- The result from the reviewers will be notified to the authors within two weeks. In case of any modification, the paper should be revised and resubmitted in due time.
- The final confirmation will be made by the program committee if the paper is approved for publication in iSTEM - April 2017 proceedings.
Procedure for registering as an attendee
- Interested participants must send an email to email@example.com mentioning the details such as Full Name, Affiliation(Institute/Organisation), contact information etc.
- We will send the acknowledgement within 24 hours.
- Then participants can register online on our website and pay the registration fee online.
- The final confirmation will be mailed to registered participants.